Friday, February 15, 2008

Teaching Tibetan

The 1000 Stars Foundation will be offering the first Tibetan course Basic Tibetan I to the members and interested public starting May 2008. We will be circulating the news as soon as possible. The course will last 30 hours. Teaching time: Sunday 4-6 pm. Venue: Foundation House. We'll provide basic lessons in speaking, writing, reading as well as in reciting mantras and short prayers.

Please email Miao to reserve seats. Due to the seating arrangement, we can accommodate only 10 serious students.

1 comment:

Keeratikhun Chuenchomrat (Champagne) said...

I am very interested in Tibetan and want to reserve a seat. Anyway, I will be away from 14 April - 14 May 2008 for my research in Seoul. Is it possible to start after that? If not, I will catch up with the teacher.

With best and kind regards to my dear Professor Krit.

Champagne