Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tsog Offerings on Guru Rinpoche and Dakini Days, April 2008

There will be two tsog offerings based on the Guru Thugthig sadhana and a prayer and praise to the 21 Taras:

On Tuesday April 15 (Guru Rinpoche Day)
at the Tara shrineroom at the Foundation House on Ratanathibet Road, Nonthaburi, 5-7 PM

On Wednesday April 30 (Dakini Day)
at the Foundation shrineroom at the Foundation House on Ladprao Road, 6.30-8.30 PM

We'll meditate on Guru Rinpoche and Tara, the main deities of our Foundation. Our sessions will end with a prayer for peace and dedication of merit to all sentient beings, particularly those who went through all kinds of suffering. On the 15th we'll make a burnt offering particularly to the deceased Burmese migrants.

ขอเชิญผู้สนใจทุกท่านร่วมถวายเครื่องบูชาแด่พระคุรุปัทมสัมภวะและสวดสรรเสริญพระแม่ตารา

วันอังคารที่ 15 เมษายน (วันพระคุรุริมโปเช)
วิหารพระแม่ตารา บ้านมูลนิธิ ถนนรัตนาธิเบศร์ เวลา 5-7 PM

วันพุธที่ 30 เมษายน (วันฑากินี)
ห้องพระ บ้านมูลนิธิ ถนนลาดพร้าว เวลา 6.30-8.30 PM.

เราจะนั่งสมาธิถึงพระคุรุริมโปเชและพระแม่ตารา การปฏิบัติจบท้ายด้วยการสวดมนตร์เพื่อสันติภาพของโลกและการอุทิศส่วนกุศลให้สัตว์ทั้งหลายที่เวียนว่ายตายเกิดในสังสารวัฏโดยเฉพาะสัตว์ที่กำลังได้รับความทุกข์ทรมานในรูปแบบต่างๆกัน ในวันที่ 15 เราจะสวดมนตร์เป็นพิเศษให้แรงงานพม่าที่เพิ่งเสียชีวิตด้วย

1 comment:

Keeratikhun Chuenchomrat (Champagne) said...

I am now in Seoul again for my doctoral research. Today I planned to go to a bookstore but then I changed my mind and went to Jo Gye Sa temple , instead. Jo Gye Sa is one of the oldest Buddha Temple in Korea. I was lucky because at the time I arrived at Jo Gye Sa, there was a chanting and I joined them.

The chanting reminded me of Dr, Kris

Champagne