Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Farewell Party










Yesterday my students and colleages in the Department of Linguistics hosted a farewell party for me. They surprised me with a short video movie about my life which I found touching. I told them that I didn't plan on leaving the university before. Two roads criss-crossed and I was on them for 4 years. But when we come to a diverging point, we have to make a decision. Two roads diverge in front of me and I can't take them both. As I have already realized the goal in my life, I had to choose the one less taken, the one which may look insecure in many people's eyes. But it's the one, as the students and colleagues comment, that is in my heart and soul.

2 comments:

Jampa Nyima said...

See you always in serenity!

Vancelee Teng said...

the road less travelled may seem risky, but it is always more rewarding at the end of the journey.