Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Journey

Today is the last day I went to Chulalongkorn University as a full-time lecturer. It's the 14 years of happy memories, accomplishments, stresses, tears, and friendships. The office that was decorated with thangkas and served as a little Tibet enclave is now an empty room reminding us of change that occurs as a common fact. From tomorrow I will begin my life anew on the path less trodden. But on this path it's a comfort to know that I'm not traveling alone. Day in, day out friends come from every direction, both far and near.

3 comments:

Keeratikhun Chuenchomrat (Champagne) said...

I am very happy to know you and value what you are doing. Your life teaches me that nothing can be achieved easily. You are a good fighter. I really appreciate. Once I always felt that I am inferior to many people and never believe that I am lucky. Now I am believe that I am lucky because in my life I met 90% good people who are sincere to me. One of them is Dr. Krit.

Knowing you is a kind of merit and you inspire me to make more and more merit. This merit will lead my life to a good place for sure.

May Tara bless you

With love and deep respect

Champagne

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck for your new Journey.
Life is a journey. there is always new journey start when one is finished .

Anonymous said...

[url=http://my.moverapid.com/spertinex][img]http://my.moverapid.com/promo.gif[/img][/url]





[size=4][url=http://my.moverapid.com/spertinex][b][color=blue]Buy [/color][color=red]Spertinex[/color][color=blue] ONLINE - click here![/color][/b][/url][/size]