Friday, September 14, 2007

Mantra in Your Heart

"Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha"

The friend who came to pray with us on Dakini Day called. She thanked us for introducing Tara mantra in her life. Now she prays tirelessly morning and night. She said the mantra calmed her mind. My student Nuch found something similar. She usually gets panicked before exams. Reciting the mantra hundreds of times, she felt relaxed and could cope with stressful situations. If we have mantra in our heart - no matter what mantra we recite, we will never feel lonely. Buddha's blessing will flow uninterruptedly, just like natural rain in the tropical climate.

1 comment:

Jampa Nyima said...

I thank you everytime I am calmed by Mother Tara. For me, the mantra of Tara is like the touch of my mother.

My grandmother is now in the hospital. I visited her yesterday and hung the tanka of Green Tara in her room. Hope the blessing of Tara overwhelm her mind.